Discover the Future of Healthcare Education
We are empowering the next generation of healthcare professionals through engaging and exceptional video training and exam prep experiences.
Trusted by over 350 top universities and programs
The Tools Educators Need for The Results They Want
Our passion is to develop and deliver the tools educators need to produce exceptional healthcare professionals, not just test-takers.
- Incorporate illustrations, animation, and mental hooks
- Are developed by industry experts with years of classroom and clinical experience
- Up-to-date and peer-reviewed for accuracy
Lesson Quizzes & Course Assessments
- Include detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Are written using item writing best practices
- Offer unlimited attempts and answer feedback
Prep Question Banks for the ARRT® Certification Exam
- Questions are formatted to match the ARRT® registry exam
- Answer feedback includes detailed explanations to reinforce mastery
- Questions are written and reviewed by industry professionals
Detailed Student Engagement Reporting
- Choose from a variety of reporting options
- Filter by date or range
- Easily find the report you are looking for knowledge gaps
Exam-Based Assignment Tool
- Access thousands of questions written and reviewed by industry professionals
- Create and assign unlimited exams and simulated registry exams to your students
- Track assignment and student progress through detailed reporting
Enhance Student Engagement and Drive Career Success
As the landscape of healthcare education continues to evolve, it is crucial for healthcare administrators and educators to adapt to the changing preferences and needs of a new generation of tech-savvy and visual-first students. It should be no surprise that today's allied health and medical students prefer to learn through visual and self-paced (asynchronous) learning experiences. For most students, long classroom lectures and technical textbooks just aren't the answer. Research and surveys have indicated a preference for on-demand, asynchronous, video-based training and certification exam preparation among healthcare students. This form of learning not only enhances student success but also aligns with current technological advancements and the demands of the modern healthcare industry.
Benefits of Clover Learning
Why our Institutional Licenses make sense for your program
Empower students to learn at their own pace, on their own schedule, and balance personal commitments seamlessly.
Improved Knowledge Retention
Help students easily grasp complex concepts, leading to better understanding and retention of the material.
Reduce stress and anxiety levels among students with self-paced, flexible learning opportunities.
Save on infrastructure, resources, and student expenses, making education more accessible and affordable.
Extend the reach of high-quality healthcare education to remote and underprivileged areas, fostering equality and diversity.
Enable students to focus on their individual needs and master challenging topics effectively.
I absolutely love this program! I have been teaching the same courses for 13 years and recently started teaching all of the exposure/theory material. This is difficult for the students to grasp, but the videos put it in simple terms. I have played the videos on key topics and did the quiz with students prior to doing my lecture. This is a short preview that makes the details in my presentation easier to handle. My senior students are completing registry review to prepare for the boards in May. In my survey, Clover Learning (RadTechBootCamp) was their favorite
I use Clover Learning (RadTechBootcamp) with my students throughout their radiography program. The videos are relatively short, which makes it easy to watch multiple videos in one sitting. The videos do a fantastic job of explaining complex concepts in a succinct and interesting manner. No matter where students are in the program, RTBC has something for them. Plus, the reusability of the content and quizzes is excellent for concept checks while preparing for the ARRT® Registry.
Clover Learning Institutional Licenses are ideal for
- Radiography Programs
- Computed Tomography programs
- Other Diagnostic Imaging-based programs
- First and second-year medical students
- Radiology Residency Programs
- Chiropractic schools
- Veterinary schools
Learn how we can support your institution’s goals
Discover what sets us apart!
We believe the best way to see just how powerful the Clover Learning Platform is, is to try it for yourself! Click the button below to connect with our sales team so that we can show you just how powerful our video-based training and exam prep resources are!