Master Diagnostic Imaging at the speed of light!
Our all-in-one platform is designed to accelerate learning, boost confidence, and support the success of a new generation of visual-first and tech-savvy healthcare students and professionals.Get Started Today
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
All-In-One Learning Platform
Innovative and reimagined video-based courses and assessment tools to accelerate the knowledge and confidence needed to succeed in today's rapidly evolving medical field.
Engaging, easy-to-understand video-courses, tailored to elevate your professional skills and confidence.
Certification Exam Prep
Conquer your certification exam with our focused and comprehensive exam preparation question banks and tools.
Keep your professional credentials current and relevant with our accredited Continuing Education courses.
Empowering a new generation of healthcare students and professionals
For Every Stage of Your Healthcare Career
We provide students and professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to advance their careers.
Clover Learning is ideal for:
- Radiography students of all levels
- Those preparing to take the ARRT® Radiography or Computed Tomography registry exam
- Medical students of all levels
- Technologists in need of high-quality ASRT®-approved continuing education or structured education credits
- Radiology Residents
- Physicians and Healthcare extenders (PAs or ARNPs)
- Anyone with a need for high-quality diagnostic imaging training
Trusted by over 50,000 students and top universities and clinics
The Tools You Need To Advance Your Career
We are passionate about helping healthcare students and professionals reach their potential through our comprehensive library of video lessons, assessments, and interactive learning tools.
Unique and engaging video lessons
- Videos incorporate illustrations, animation, and mental hooks
- Developed by industry experts with years of classroom and clinical experience
- Up-to-date content that is peer-reviewed for accuracy
Lesson quizzes and module assessments
- Includes detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Questions are written using item writing best practices
- Unlimited attempts and answer feedback
Prep Questions for the ARRT® Registry Exam
- Questions formatted to match the ARRT® registry exam
- Includes detailed explanations and reporting to reinforce mastery
- Questions written and reviewed by experienced diagnostic imaging educators